Electric motorcycles have come up quick in the e-mobility world with some of the sleekest and coolest designs, but there is always room for more. Zaiser Motors co-founder and CEO, Anthony Cross, entered the world of electric motorcycles after he couldn’t find a design that he loved for himself.
Anthony sat down with your favorite Electrify News host (me!) to talk about the good, the bad, and the vaporware of being an EV startup in 2022.
You can learn more about Zaiser Motors and their upcoming electric motorcycles by visiting their WeFunder page. In the meantime, you can listen to episode 210, below, and let us know what you think of what we had to say in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
Zaiser Arrow Electric Motorcycles
Electrify News Podcast
- I’ve actually interviewed Anthony before, in the early days of his project. He’s come a long way since that first chat.
- We talk a bit about Zaiser’s first design effort, which promised big things in a – well, that one just doesn’t look as good as their latest design (above), but it got the ball rolling and led to the Forbes piece (linked) Anthony mentions later in the interview.
- We mention Harley-Davidson spinning off the LiveWire brand to focus on electric motorcycles going forward. You can read more about that here.
- I mention Harley-Davidson’s new certified pre-owned program, which helps you find the historic bike of your dreams with a like-new warranty. Read more about that here.
- Anthony and I talk about the similarity between the “Bagger” and the Indian Four from the 1940s, which you can learn more about in this excellent article from Hemmings.
- My old Honda Ruckus that was “Scooterworks famous” back in 2012/13 gets some audio love in this one. You can see it on their catalog’s cover here.
ORIGINAL CONTENT FROM ELECTRIFY NEWS.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. Learn more.