In today’s episode, we talk about Matt Locke’s latest Aventon e-bike unboxing video, I review the new electric Mustang Mach-E that I drove to the first “real” Chicago Auto Show since the pandemic started, the Tesla people complain about the 1000 HP GMC Hummer EV getting “just” 51 MPGe, and Chris DeMorro explores the idea that the new Kia EV6 GT is better at being a Chevy Camaro than a new Chevy Camaro.
You can learn more about the Mustang Mach-E, the GMC Hummer EV, and the Kia EV6 GT by clicking those links. In the meantime, you can listen to episode 211, below, and let us know what you think of what we had to say in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Electrify News Podcast
- We open the show talking about Matt Locke’s latest Aventon e-bike unboxing video. You can check that out here.
- I spend some time complaining about tiny, stupid things in the nearly perfect Ford Mustang Mach-E all-wheel drive tester I rode in for the week. You can read my full review of the car at CleanTechnica.
- Yes, the Mustang Mach-E Really is A Mustang, and Let’s Not Pretend It Isn’t.
- Chris mentions his love for the noise the old 427 Cobras make. If you haven’t ever heard a 427 cu in Ford before and V8 noises make you happy: turn up your speakers and click here – you are in for a treat!
- We talk about “the Tesla people” complaining about the GMC Hummer’s perceived inefficiency. You can find the article over on Drive Tesla Canada.
ORIGINAL CONTENT FROM ELECTRIFY NEWS.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. Learn more.